Friday, August 16, 2013

From The Archives


From a wild flower hike at Herman Gulch on July 16, 2000.
For a digital camera of the time, these are great photos.




As an early adopter, my first digital camera was about 1997. Still shooting film at the time, that digital camera was used rarely since the photos were -- pretty bad.

There photos were taken with my second digital camera -- the Kodak DC290. Purchased in 1999, it recorded my nomadic exploring until 2004 when I purchased a dSLR with interchangeable lenses.

Reviewing some of those photos in the archives, I wonder why I didn't keep that camera. Took some really good quality photos.

1 comment:

  1. Camera technology is amazing, isn't it? My photos are now leaps and bounds above what I took with film because the learning curve was so much faster. Beautiful columbine, hard to take a bad shot of those!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. Regardless, comments are appreciated. Sometimes there may be a response from Wandrin Lloyd. Sometimes not. Regardless. Thanks for stopping by to share your thoughts. Leave a comment or send WandrinLloyd an email. Note: Ads disguised as comments will be deleted.