Saturday, January 19, 2013

When I Had Hair



At the age of this young man, I may have had long hair and side burns in the Elvis Presley style.

Times and styles do change. Mohawks are the in thing today. Could he have made the spiked creation or did his friend help him with that. Must take a lot of gel -- or whatever is used.

On the far right of the photo notice the lady with her hand over her mouth obviously gasping as she just saw the spiked hair do.

With thinning hair, I've avoided the comb over. I've given up on the pony tail. Today, my eighth inch self administered haircut requires a cap for a warm head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. Regardless, comments are appreciated. Sometimes there may be a response from Wandrin Lloyd. Sometimes not. Regardless. Thanks for stopping by to share your thoughts. Leave a comment or send WandrinLloyd an email. Note: Ads disguised as comments will be deleted.