Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas in Tucson


Sung to the tune of "Winter Wonderland":










Palm trees wave, are you listenin'?  In the pool, water's glistenin'




A beautiful sight, I'm happy tonight, livin' in a Tucson Wonderland!




Gone away is the blizzard, here to stay is the lizard



A warm sunny day, I like it that way, livin' in a Tucson Wonderland




In the desert we will have a picnic, cactus, sand and scorpions and the sun





Christmas dinner is an old tradition, turkey enchiladas by the ton







Later on, I'll perspire, temperatures risin' higher

A warm sunny day, I like it that way, livin' in a Tucson Wonderland!



Wishing you, your family and friends
 the happiness and joy 
of this holiday season...

Merry Christmas 

and a

Happy New Year


8 comments:

  1. I like it! Except for the scorpions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! You're killing me here...as I look out at the snow...which is pretty..but so darn COLD! Have a wonderful Christmas out there in the desert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great! I sang it all the way through. I wish I wish I was in the Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job with the illustrations. Somebody just gave me a copy of that, although a few words were different.

    Merry Christmas, Lloyd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does create Tucson temptations. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all for the returned wishes.
    Barbara and Ron, Afraid this wasn't original. I also received a version that needed a rewrite for my Tucson stay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was great! Have a Merry Christmas!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. Regardless, comments are appreciated. Sometimes there may be a response from Wandrin Lloyd. Sometimes not. Regardless. Thanks for stopping by to share your thoughts. Leave a comment or send WandrinLloyd an email. Note: Ads disguised as comments will be deleted.