Monday, August 4, 2014

A Group Selfie

When walking the Grand Canyon rim, I did a lot of observing. That included watching people wandering the rim. The photogenic Grand Canyon became part of the memories on Smart Phones, iPads, point and shoot cameras and a few professional cameras with some very nice lenses. Others were taking photos of a friend looking over the canyon.

When I first saw this group, I thought one was a leader with a "flag" leading the group. Oops. Turns out it is a gadget to hold your camera/smart phone for a group selfie.


I don't need anymore "things". I will do the old fashioned selfie as I hold the camera at arms length.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. Regardless, comments are appreciated. Sometimes there may be a response from Wandrin Lloyd. Sometimes not. Regardless. Thanks for stopping by to share your thoughts. Leave a comment or send WandrinLloyd an email. Note: Ads disguised as comments will be deleted.