Friday, May 25, 2012

More Moab Photos

Before leaving Moab, Jim passed along some photos from his collections. No decent smile on the person in most of those photos. That would be me. However, a rear shot does not require a smile. This is one taken by Jim as I am taking a photo of Delicate Arch.


Another time Jim asked me to pose overlooking Canyonlands. This one found me smiling -- and -- not talking. A rarity.


Good job Jim. Thanks for the photos. Proves I was there. Or was that some Photoshop reworking of a photo. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. Regardless, comments are appreciated. Sometimes there may be a response from Wandrin Lloyd. Sometimes not. Regardless. Thanks for stopping by to share your thoughts. Leave a comment or send WandrinLloyd an email. Note: Ads disguised as comments will be deleted.