- Good year round weather.
- No snow.
- Close to ocean for visits.
- Bay area is close from San Jose to San Francisco and Monterey.
- Train to the city or catch Amtrak or -- perhaps even -- a plane.
- Agricultural products range from wine to garlic to flowers to trees.
- Numerous hiking trails.
- US101 is a three lane freeway at Morgan Hill.
- Whole Foods is 20 miles distant.
- California traffic moves too fast.
- Higher costs for car insurance and licensing/registration.
Just another option and something to think about.