Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nature's Color

Beaverton Farmers Market is where there was color.


It would have been very easy to load a couple of bags with fresh fruits and vegetables.


However, since I already have a refrigerator full of edibles, my approach was to taste test. It was easy enough to get a mid morning snack by tasting berries, cheeses, butter, cookie crumbs, salsas and more. All those tastings filled any cravings for more to eat. That was when I spotted a $3 cinnamon roll. As a recovering cinnamon roll-aholic, it took lots of strength to move on. But I did.


Nature's bounty also includes bouquets of color to enjoy. And enjoy I did. Took photos.


Although I buy very little at the farmers markets, they are always an enjoyable way to get a little exercise walking up and down aisles. Of course, the tastings make it all worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. Regardless, comments are appreciated. Sometimes there may be a response from Wandrin Lloyd. Sometimes not. Regardless. Thanks for stopping by to share your thoughts. Leave a comment or send WandrinLloyd an email. Note: Ads disguised as comments will be deleted.