Friday, September 26, 2014

Down Side of Sweet Things


Do you like sweet stuff. Of course you do.



So you have decided to cut the calories by using artificial sweeteners. You might want to reconsider. There is a downside to fake sugar as the Artificial Sweeteners May Leave You Absolutely Gutted






Did you know that sugar is a drug? Sure you did. You know the addictive nature of sweets. You didn't need this article that describes the 10 Similarities Between Sugar, Junk Food and Abusive Drugs


3 comments:

  1. My drug of choice is the hot pepper in all of its amazing forms. I swear I get a buzz when I eat them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure I ever had a buzz from hot peppers (capsicum). My experience is that I sweat profusely and eating was the only exertion.

      Delete
  2. I always thought bad things would come out about those artifical sweeteners. I've always used real cane sugar, but recently have been getting the half/half (I think) blend of Stevia and sugar. I think Stevia is supposed to be okay.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. Regardless, comments are appreciated. Sometimes there may be a response from Wandrin Lloyd. Sometimes not. Regardless. Thanks for stopping by to share your thoughts. Leave a comment or send WandrinLloyd an email. Note: Ads disguised as comments will be deleted.