Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fix $10 Haircut


Wondering what Larry's rates were, I peered through the window, but could see nothing. Were his rates higher or lower than $10. Larry fixes those cheap haircuts or those expensive haircuts. I still didn't know.



A long time ago when I had hair it was a business man's cut for me. There was no way to fix the disaster I ended up with after one haircut. A buzz cut was the only real solution. That is when you recall the barber's motto, "The difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is about two weeks."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. Regardless, comments are appreciated. Sometimes there may be a response from Wandrin Lloyd. Sometimes not. Regardless. Thanks for stopping by to share your thoughts. Leave a comment or send WandrinLloyd an email. Note: Ads disguised as comments will be deleted.